The blackberry is rich in minerals and vitamins and one of its most important characteristics is its high content of vitamin C.
Blackberry can be used in many culinary preparations, such as juices and desserts. It is undoubtedly a fruit that is highly desired throughout the world for the medicinal properties it contains.
We leave you these 15 incredible properties of the blackberry that will help take care of your health.
- Its main components are vitamin C and potassium.
- Fresh blackberries have a laxative effect.
- 100 grams of blackberries can barely provide us with 52 kilocalories.
- Mulberry helps prevent some bladder infections, heart disease, and strokes.
- The blackberry has a high water content, perfect for good hydration.
- Thanks to its vitamin A content, it protects the skin and helps keep it healthy for longer.
- The blackberry to contain high content of vitamin C achieves antioxidant effects, as well as anthocyins and carotenoids. This vitamin is involved in the formation of collagen, teeth and red blood cells.
- Blackberries contain phosphorus and B vitamins that help maintain proper brain functions.
- Blackberry can eliminate toxins.
- When consumed, the action of free radicals is neutralized, which become harmful to the body, thanks to its antioxidant power, which has anti-inflammatory and antibacterial effects.
- Blackberry is a powerful anti-inflammatory that is capable of reducing the pain of osteoarthritis and arthritis, diseases caused by the wear of cartilage and membranes that are responsible for protecting the joints.
- The blackberry can boost the immune system and helps reduce the risk of degenerative diseases, cardiovascular diseases and even cancer.
- Blackberry can prevent iron deficiency anemia as it helps improve the absorption of iron from food.
- If consumed regularly, it can be a remedy to treat constipation and intestinal atony since it contains abundant fiber content.
- In addition, blackberry can reduce cholesterol and triglyceride levels in the blood, since it reduces their absorption at the intestinal level.
Other tips about blackberry
- Blackberries are also used to treat coughs, almost green blackberries can be used, then a tea is prepared and sweetened with honey, it should be drunk hot, three times a day to have a positive effect.
- Blackberry is also used to raise platelets, taking a juice with 100g of blackberry and 50g of guava, squash or beet. If you choose beets, do not add sweet but if you use the other ingredients you can sweeten with honey.