Nowadays, many people spend most of the day sitting at a desk, which can be harmful to health and affect appearance, such as increasing the volume of your belly. However, there are some things you can do to flatten this area, especially when you are short on time. All you need is the weight of your own and a chair, perhaps the same one you stay in for hours, but this time you will make the most of it. Just make sure to do controlled movements and watch what you eat.
- Sit, but do not lean on the back of the chair and try to keep your back straight, while placing your feet on the floor, hip-width apart. Now lift your right knee and bring it towards your chest, tightening your abdomen as you do so. Perform 20-30 reps alternating sides.
- This exercise allows you to strengthen the muscles of the abdomen, improve digestion and promote fat burning, as well as help with flexibility. You can repeat it 3 to 4 times during the week.
2-Knee elevation with rotation
- This is an exercise that will help you reduce your waist, so sit on the edge of the chair with your back straight and your hands supported by your sides. Then lean your body to the side, leaning on one of your buttocks. Here you must join the legs and bring the knees towards the chest, as in previous exercises, return to the starting position, but without touching the ground, since you must repeat the exercise.
- This time you will do it by leaning to the other side. Aim for 10 to 20 repetitions on each side.
3-Double knee raise
- Sit upright with your hands resting on each side of the chair and with your legs together. Now bring both knees towards your chest, keeping your abdominal muscles tight. Lower your legs slowly, but without them touching the ground so that you can continue with the exercise, perform 10 to 20 repetitions.
- This is an exercise that will allow you to effectively work all the abdominal muscles.
4-Lifting the body
- It is an exercise that promotes fat burning, it will help you tone your abdomen, back and shoulders. Try to hold the position for 15-20 seconds, then rest to repeat it about 4 times.
- Start by sitting on the chair and resting your hands on the armrests, then lift your body (Here you separate your hips from the chair and your feet off the floor). At the same time use your abdomen to bring your knees closer to your chest, holding for a few seconds, then carefully lower yourself, rest and repeat the exercise.
5-Knee to elbow
- This exercise is also good for the waist and, to start, sit in the chair with your back straight, but without supporting it. Put your hands behind your head and lift your right knee towards your chest, while bringing your left elbow towards it, so that they can touch. Go back and repeat.
- After 15 times change the rosilla and elbow, continue with the exercise for the same number of repetitions. Try to complete 4 series of the exercise, in this way you will work lateral muscles and the lower abdomen.
- It is a movement that will allow you to work on the hips and waist, just put your feet on the ground and extend your arms to the sides at shoulder height. Bring your upper body to the right, leaning forward to touch your left foot with the fingers of your right hand.
- Go back and repeat the movement, but this time touching the right foot with the fingers of the left hand. Keep alternating sides for 20 to 30 total reps.