If you are trying to lose weight, there are a wide variety of activities you can include to help with the process. Although running is one of the most popular, it is also possible to obtain excellent results with other exercises, which are ideal for those who do not like running and want something different to continue exercising each week. We present you some of the options to do outdoors, in company, at home or at the gym.
Do not forget that good nutrition is the basis of a healthy body, exercise being a complement, so increase the consumption of real foods, which are rich in nutrients and reduce processed ones. It includes fruits, vegetables, whole grains, low-fat dairy products, lean protein, nuts, and seeds. A healthy diet should be balanced in nutrients and include foods that are pleasant so that you can maintain it. When you go to the supermarket, do it without hunger and read the labels of all the products.
- Although it is a popular activity in children, it is also an excellent option to move your body and thereby increase the burning of calories, which can be between 372. It is a great cardiovascular workout and helps with coordination, the best thing is that can be done inside your house or outside.
2-Riding a bike
- When you ride a bike as well as when you run, the loss of fat will depend on the intensity with which you do the activity. Including a few Sprints during your ride can be very effective. In addition to benefiting your muscles and heart, it could help improve your mental health.
- This is another great way that you can burn calories, while being very exciting and fun. Deciding to climb will allow you to exercise almost all the muscles of your body in each session and, like physical activity in general, benefits mental health, since it increases the level of concentration.
- Swimming also helps burn several calories and prevents disease. For example, diabetes, cardiovascular accidents, heart problems. In addition, it strengthens muscles without having to affect the joints, such as knees and hips. Water is a good way to motivate yourself to exercise more often.
- This is one of the most attractive activities when you go to a gym, since they are usually accompanied by music and moving in this environment helps with motivation. Not only does it allow you to burn fat, it also improves cardiovascular health, lifts your mood, and is good for most people.
- This can be a good exercise to include in your workouts, since you will work your entire body and can help you burn a lot of calories depending on the intensity with which you do it.
- It consists of squatting with your hands on the ground, now you must push your legs back to adopt the plank position. Now to make it more difficult, do a basic push-up or push-up.
- The next step is to push your feet into your hands and squat again so that you end up with an explosive jump by stretching your arms up. Immediately land to squat and repeat.
- This is another good option for those who are interested in sports and competition, it is among the ones that can burn the most calories, among other benefits that physical activity offers. This is because the players on the team must move a lot throughout the game.
8-Use the elliptical
- The gym machines also help you to have good results and to get closer and closer to the goal. In fact, they will exercise your whole body, both the lower part and calves, thighs, and buttocks, as well as the upper part, which would be arms, back, pectorals. In addition, it is low impact.