Blackheads are those closed comedones or whiteheads, which are the white-yellowish sebum found inside, while blackheads are open comedones and are the product of the clogging of pores by dead cells and sebum. When in contact with air, it oxidizes and takes that dark color that characterizes them, so daily cleansing and exfoliation 1 or 2 times a week is important, as well as good nutrition. Here’s how to prepare homemade face masks for your face.
1-Honey and cinnamon mask
This is a good combination that could help reduce the appearance of acne on your face, as long as you maintain a good care routine with special products for your skin type. Remember that these options are complementary and, in the case of serious problems, it is best to see a doctor so that they do not worsen.
- This paste has antibacterial properties, which can help inhibit the growth of bacteria. Mix 1 tablespoon of pure honey with 1 tablespoon of cinnamon powder. Then you should apply it gently to your clean face and leave it on for 30 to 40 minutes. After this time, rinse and you are done.
2-Milk and unflavored gelatin
This is a special mask for those blackheads that come out of the nose and you should not apply it to other areas, since after drying you have to pull it, which is not convenient for those very sensitive parts.
- Start by cleaning the area and opening the pores by placing a towel moistened with warm water for about 5 minutes. Then combine 11/2 tablespoons of liquid milk with 1 tablespoon of unflavored gelatin.
- You should microwave this mixture just for 10 seconds so that it is not too hot and you can apply it to the nose and chin with a clean brush. Let it dry for 10 minutes and remove it very carefully.
3-Turmeric and honey
Turmeric is a spice that stands out for being a natural anti-inflammatory, so it could help reduce inflammation when applied to the skin. In addition, it is easy to acquire the powder in supermarkets and enhance its effects by including other ingredients with medicinal properties. Leave it on the skin for 10 to 15 minutes.
- To create this yellow paste for topical application, simply mix 1/2 teaspoon of turmeric with 1 tablespoon of pure honey, which is also a naturally antibacterial ingredient. It’s a wonderful combination that will help soothe inflamed skin and prevent future breakouts, but only if you’re consistent.
4-Milk powder and honey
This mask also has an exfoliating effect on your face, so it can be used several times a week. Honey is a product widely used in beauty, as it helps to balance the bacteria in the skin. It can also accelerate healing and decrease inflammation. In addition, it allows you to clarify and leave the skin luminous.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of pure honey with just 1 teaspoon of powdered milk, then apply this paste to the skin, either with a clean brush or with your fingertips, making soft circular massages.
- Leave it on for about 15 minutes, then rinse with cold water and you’re done.
5-Aloe vera gel
Aloe vera or aloe vera is another soothing ingredient, so it is useful when the skin is inflamed and very irritated. This plant is characterized by the content of salicylic acid and sulfur naturally, which are perfect complements to combat acne or are useful for those who have oily skin. The best thing is that you can use only the gel inside or mix it with more things to enhance its effects.
- Apply the pure gel from a small aloe leaf at night and leave it on your clean face. Also, try mixing it with a little honey, turmeric, or green tea, leaving it on for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Any of these options will do your skin good thanks to all the properties they contain.
6-Natural yogurt and coffee
It is a natural exfoliator that will help deep cleanse, removing dead cells and dirt, as well as the probiotics in natural yogurt also help keep your skin healthy. Your face will be soft, very fresh, well nourished and illuminated. Leave on for 10 minutes, then rinse and repeat once a week.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of coffee grounds with 1/2 cup of natural yogurt. Try to use only a stick or wooden spoon. Once you obtain the cream, apply it to a clean face with a gentle circular massage. Remember to use a moisturizer for your skin type when removing the homemade mask.
7-Egg whites and lemon juice
Eggs can also help you eliminate dead skin cells and contain proteins, among other nutrients, that support skin health, but only allow you to treat acne when it is a mild case. Egg whites can be used on any type of skin. It’s just a matter of applying them all over your clean face and letting them dry for a few minutes.
- In this case, a little lemon is added to enhance its effects, but thanks to the fact that it is an ingredient that can cause blemishes with sun exposure, it is best to use the mask only at night.
- You need to beat an egg white and add the lemon juice to it, then spread it with the help of a clean brush and be careful with the eye area, which is quite delicate. Leave it on until it dries, then rinse and repeat this process twice a week, but not on consecutive days.
Strawberries are a fruit with salicylic acid that is good for eliminating pimples, leaving your skin cleaner and smoother. This is an inexpensive mask, easy to prepare and not at all aggressive on the face.
- Crush 1/2 cup of strawberries, then add 1 tablespoon of honey and apply this paste to your clean face. Leave it on for 15 minutes, then rinse with warm water and pat dry.
- Anti-wrinkle masks, hydrated skin
- Home remedies to reduce acne lesions
- 7 ways to spice up your hair with olive oil
- 7 ways to use flaxseed water to take care of your health, hair, skin
- Learn how to treat dry skin with these 7 natural products
- Build your own home spa with these 8 tips
- 10 home remedies with beets that improve your health
- 12 tricks to clean with baking soda
- How to do eyebrow ironing at home without spending a lot of money
- Eliminate skin fungus with these 10 natural remedies