Some people might be new to the subject, so lets us dive into what is inflammation and its different types.
What is inflammation and its different types?
It’s a natural response in our body that inflates our skin during an injury or infection. In simple words, inflammation is kind of a group of white blood cells that when needed surround an affected area to protect the specific part of the body.
There are two types of inflammations
- Acute inflammation- It’s an inflammation that naturally occurs right after someone gets physically hurt like a small burn on our hand, during acute inflammation it helps the body recover automatically by bloating the skin, and after a while, it recovers.
It’s a similar process when our body fights with a virus it automatically starts and then stops, like during the flu.
- Chronic inflammation- it’s more like an invisible fire in our body that anyone can’t see or feel it. This condition occurs when the immune system of the human body keeps calling randomly the white blood cells group to start repairing.
Hence they don’t stop as a result these white cells group attack other healthy tissues and organs which ultimately leads to serious conditions.
According to Dr. Andrew Luster “Chronic inflammation is a smoldering process that injures our tissues, joints, and blood vessels, and people often do not notice it until a significant damage is done.”
Is there a way to get rid of inflammation?
Thankfully fighting inflammation is no more rocket science. One of the best ways to reduce the body’s inflammation is to start eating healthy foods with fewer processed foods.
Below is the best anti-inflammatory diet schedule that has been designed by leading experts, who are helping people to heal inflammation-related issues.
One week anti-inflammatory diet schedule
This diet is categorized into three parts breakfast, lunch, and dinner along with their recipes.
It can be broken down as:
- Fruit kvass with turmeric scrambled eggs
- Turmeric tea latte with overnight blueberry oatmeal
- Yogurt with berries, honey, and grain-free granola
- Bone broth latte, half Avocado with diced cucumber and red onion
- Turmeric tea latte with cinnamon roasted squash
- 2 or 3 egg wraps each filled with sauerkraut or salsa.
Fruit Kvass along with turmeric scrambled eggs.
Simply eat sauerkraut.
Turmeric tea latte + blueberry overnight oatmeal.
1 cup coconut-based yogurt or simple yogurt, with 2 tsp honey and a pinch of cinnamon swirled in, along with that add in 1 cup of fresh berries, and 1 ounce of grain-free granola.
Bone Broth Latte – Optional food: 1/2 avocado with black pepper, sea salt, diced cucumber, radish, and red onion on top of it will be a good choice for a healthy breakfast.
Turmeric tea latte with cinnamon roasted squash
For the cinnamon roasted squash:
- 1/2 to 1 cup squash or sweet potato
- 1 tbsp. oil
- 1/4 tsp. (or as preferred) cinnamon
- A small pinch of sea salt
- Preheat them in the oven to 204 0C.
- Toss peel and chop squash with oil, sea salt, and cinnamon.
- Place on a baking sheet and roast or bake it for 25 minutes, or until the squash gets tender.
2 or 3 Paleo egg wraps each filled with avocado, sauerkraut, or avocado cranberry salsa.
- Vegan creamy roasted cauliflowers soup with paleo crackers
- Greek cauliflower salad bowls
- Moroccan style salad with chickpeas and quinoa
- Vegan spring roll recipe with ginger curry dipping sauce
- A cup of dandan zucchini noodles
- Chicken salad bowl without mayonnaise.
Creamy roasted cauliflower soup + grain-free crackers or grain-free bread.
Greek cauliflower salad bowls.
Moroccan style salad with chickpeas and quinoa (gluten-free).
Vegan spring roll with ginger curry dipping sauce.
Dandan noodles cups, feel free to add in 4-6 ounces of cooked protein such as salmon, tuna, grass-fed beef, etc.
Chicken salad bowl without mayonnaise.
Anything can be repeated or use the leftovers.
- Pan-seared salmon with avocado gremolata and veggies
- Chinese cauliflower fried rice casserole
- Honey lime-cilantro baked shrimp with steamed quinoa or cauliflower rice
- Toasted pine nut and leek quinoa salad with protein
- Zaatar chicken bowls with tomato and cucumber raita
- Paleo fajita steak soup with homemade veggie chips.
Pan-seared salmon with avocado gremolata + spinach side salad and/or 1 small to medium cooked sweet potato.
Chinese cauliflower fried rice casserole.
Honey lime-cilantro baked shrimp + steamed quinoa, white rice, or cauliflower rice.
Toasted pine nut and leek quinoa salad + mix in 4 ounces protein of choice. (Grass-fed cooked beef, chicken, or smoked salmon).
Za’atar chicken bowls with tomato and cucumber raita.
Paleo steak fajita soup.
Anything can be repeated or use the leftovers.