The carrot is ideal for maintaining good vision, you can consume 85 g of carrots daily, and in this way you will benefit from all its properties.
The carrot is one of the most valuable therapeutic resources and used to treat various ailments, we are going to know 12 reasons why you should add the carrot in your eating habits, here you can find some of its properties.
- The carrot is a great reminiscence.
- Its juice is purifying and alkalizing.
- It stimulates the elimination of waste and in turn helps to dissolve gallstones (They are accumulations of solid matters that can be as small as grains of sand that occupy the entire gallbladder.), Thanks to its contribution in beta-carotene.
- It is ideal for skin problems.
- Promotes vision, its rich in vitamin A .
- Balances digestive and metabolic problems.
- Effective to combat gases.
- If you want to eliminate toxins, the carrot has potassium which enhances the activity of the kidney.
- The carrot has vitamin C , especially through its leaves.
- It has iron, which is a useful supplement for anemia.
- And, although in less quantity it offers vitamins of groups B6 and E.
- 3 raw carrots lower cholesterol values.
You will notice the difference when consuming it. The therapeutic benefits it offers for the skin can be obtained by consuming the root. It also strengthens nails and hair.
It is high in carotene, has the potential to prevent cancer, arteries, the immune system and also fights infections, one of the recommendations that is given when the body efficiently absorbs carotene is to eat cooked carrots and not raw.
The carotenes are very beneficial to improve vision problems such as inflammation of the eyelids, blepharitis, conjunctivitis, decrease in visual acuity, also it prevents bronchial congestion and upper respiratory tract.
The carrot contains vitamins of group B, and in less quantity of the C, it presents abundant pectin, as well as potassium, phosphorus, sugars, trace elements and an essential aromatic oil.