Acne is one of the most common skin problems in the world and occurs when pores become clogged. There are many factors that can contribute to the development of grains, among which are genetics, high levels of stress, the type of diet, infections and hormonal changes. Although clinical treatments are the most effective to control the situation, below we will show you some of the homemade alternatives, which also have beneficial properties, especially in not so serious cases and are cheaper.
1-Honey and cinnamon
Honey and cinnamon are two basic ingredients in the kitchen, but they can be quite useful when it comes to reducing acne, this is because they have anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. Remember that bacteria and inflammation are factors that cause skin problems. Pay attention to this mask.
- Mix two tablespoons of natural honey with a teaspoon of ground cinnamon to form a paste, then with the help of a brush apply it to your face. Let it act for 10 to 15 minutes, after the time rinse and pat dry with a towel. Your skin and all the elements to be used must be clean.
Green tea is a drink rich in antioxidants and its consumption has been shown to promote health, but what you may not know is that it also helps with acne. This wonderful effect is most likely due to polyphenols, helping to fight bacteria and reduce inflammation. Consume it and apply it on the skin.
- All you have to do is steep the green tea in boiling water for around 3-4 minutes and allow it to cool, then dip a cotton ball or knob in it. The next step is to apply it to clean skin or pour it into a spray bottle to spray directly. Now wait for it to dry and to finish wash your entire face with water. Remember to use a clean towel to pat yourself dry.
This is a plant widely used in the preparation of home recipes thanks to the great properties offered by the gel that is inside. It is generally used to treat various skin problems, including burns and acne. Aloe vera or aloe contains salicylic acid and sulfur, these two are components that are used in many products to combat acne, so using it is very beneficial.
- Choose a medium leaf of aloe vera, you should wash it, cut it carefully and scrape the gel with the help of a spoon, when you get a good amount, just apply it directly to a clean face. Repeat this home remedy once or twice a day, as desired. It is also quite useful with hydration.
4-Tea tree oil
It is an essential oil that is extracted from the leaves of Melaleuca alternifolia, this is a tree native to Australia. It is widely known for its effectiveness in fighting bacteria and minimizing skin inflammation, being a great ally in cases of acne. Because it is a very powerful natural ingredient, the best option is to dilute it rather than applying it directly, as shown in the recipe below.
- You must combine one part of tea tree oil with nine parts of water, then dip a cotton swab and apply the product to only the affected areas. Repeat the process once or twice a day, as you think is necessary. You can also apply a little moisturizer according to the type of skin.
This ingredient is extracted from the bark and leaves of Hamamelis virginiana. It is said to contain tannins, which have powerful anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties. It is for this reason that it is used to treat many skin conditions, such as eczema, burns, bruises, insect bites and of course, acne.
- Mix a tablespoon of witch hazel bark with 1 cup of water in a small saucepan and let it soak for 30 minutes. Then bring the mixture to the stove to boil, then reduce the heat to a simmer.
- Cook with the pot covered for 10 minutes. Remove from the heat and let it rest for 10 more minutes, after the time strain and store in a sealed container. Apply to clean skin with a cotton pad and that’s it.
- 8 homemade masks for blackheads
- This ALOE VERA treatment will help you have an attractive look with long eyelashes
- Learn how to treat dry skin with these 7 natural products
- 7 ways to use flaxseed water to take care of your health, hair, skin
- Eliminate skin fungus with these 10 natural remedies
- How to make rice water facial toner for face
- 7 tips that will help you have fuller eyebrows
- How to do eyebrow ironing at home without spending a lot of money
- Build your own home spa with these 8 tips
- 10 home remedies with beets that improve your health