Eyebrows are key when it comes to highlighting your features, so taking care of them and doing everything possible to keep them in the best condition is very important. Luckily, nowadays you can find thousands of products to beautify them, so they are always perfect, although everything natural is still an excellent option. This is thanks to the fact that most home remedies are cheaper, more efficient and less aggressive.
For example, eyebrow ironing is useful for controlling the most stubborn hairs, to prevent your eyebrows from looking unkempt or sparsely populated, since if they are thin or have almost no hair growth, it is difficult to shape them. Eyebrow ironing can help you disguise any gaps you may have due to poor plucking. Read on to learn how to prepare a homemade recipe for your eyebrows that you will surely love.
Home eyebrow ironing
This is a simple option, so you can show off beautiful eyebrows and highlight the beauty of your face in a matter of minutes. You only need 4 basic products that are easy to buy on the market and some objects to mix, apply and remove. Remember that both your face and everything you are going to use in its preparation must be cleaned. This type of treatment is ideal for people who have curly hair or very tousled eyebrows.
Here is included some of the castor oil that has long been used for different purposes. In the field of beauty, it helps to moisturize the skin, promote healing of small wounds, and soothe irritated and inflamed skin. It also intervenes in keeping the hair and scalp healthier.
- 1 tablespoon of hair styling wax.
- 2 drops of castor oil.
- 1 clear mascara.
- 2 strips of cling film.
- 1 eyebrow brush.
- 1 small sponge.
- First, pour the molding wax into a clean container together with the castor oil and a teaspoon of clear eyelash gel. Now stir so that you have a homogeneous mixture.
- Second, with a clean eyebrow brush, pick up some of the homemade mixture and apply it to your eyebrows as you carefully comb them. When you are done, place the strips of cling film over the area.
- Third: try to hold the paper with your fingers so that you also provide a little heat and enhance its effects. Let it act for 5 minutes, then remove the paper and the excess of the mixture.
- Fourth: you can use your clean makeup sponge lightly dampened with warm water to remove the excess of the homemade mixture, but be sure to do it carefully so as not to lift the hairs.
- Note: If you wish, you can leave your eyebrows as they are or fill in some of the gaps with a special pencil. With this homemade recipe, your eyebrows will be defined and in place.
Remember that before applying any product, it is best to perform a patch test, so that you can make sure you don’t have any allergic reactions. So apply it to another part of your body and let it act for a while to see how you react to the products you are thinking of using on your face.
Eyebrows are now a little thicker, so be careful with excessive plucking so they don’t look too thin. Give your eyebrows a chance to grow out completely.
Apply nourishing products, try to comb them carefully and follow a balanced diet so that you get all the necessary nutrients and this, in turn, is reflected on the outside.
- 7 tips that will help you have fuller eyebrows
- This ALOE VERA treatment will help you have an attractive look with long eyelashes
- Home remedies to reduce acne lesions
- 8 homemade masks for blackheads
- 7 ways to use flaxseed water to take care of your health, hair, skin
- How to make rice water facial toner for face
- 7 ways to spice up your hair with olive oil
- Step by step to make gel nails at home
- Natural red dye: how to do it and show off a fiery mane
- 10 home remedies with beets that improve your health