You love taking care of yourself, and we know it – that’s why we always try to offer you a thousand options to achieve your goals. From a weekly exercise plan to show you that you only need 15 minutes a day to stay in shape, to expert advice on how to get rid of stretch marks. Well, now it’s the turn of that great enemy, cellulite, because yes: during these days at home you can do many things to end it.
Although we already know the tricks to slim legs, this is not enough. You can have slim legs and still have cellulite. Therefore, the time has come to fight it, although it is not achieved in a miraculous way (obvious), nor overnight. The best thing is that you know what tricks you have to take into account, what foods you have to take, and what exercises you can do after knowing the products that will help you.
TRICKS TO ELIMINATE CELLULITE
- Shower with cold water: although it may seem crazy, now in summer you will have no problem showering with cold water when you know the benefits it has, among them, the most important, that of activating circulation. Ideally, you should hold it for up to 5 minutes, doing several runs that go from the ankle to the thigh.
- Anti-cellulite massages (such as wood therapy): by acting on the muscles and lymphatic vessels, we get rid of localized fat. Basically, for this trick to work, it is necessary for a professional to give you the massage.
- Do not wear clothes that are too tight: although it may seem that we are more ‘compressed’, the truth is that wearing very tight clothes prevents the release of toxins from the body.
FOODS TO PREVENT CELLULITE
- Water: drinking water is essential to eliminate toxins and eliminate fat accumulation. Contrary to what we think, not drinking enough water can promote fluid retention. It is best to drink water at every meal and avoid drinking beverages that dehydrate such as alcohol and coffee, helping you better infusions or natural juices.
- Fruit (bananas and strawberries, especially): fruits that are rich in potassium, such as bananas, promote circulation and prevent fluid retention. On the other hand, fruits such as strawberries are antioxidants and therefore, anti-cellulite.
- Legumes (preferably lentils): proteins favor muscle instead of fat.
- Vegetables: vegetables contain bioflavonoids, very important to avoid the ‘orange peel’ (pumpkin, asparagus, carrots…).
- Infusions: they help us to purify ourselves.
EXERCISES TO REDUCE CELLULITE
- Cardio: walking uphill is an exercise that helps a lot. If you go to the gym, you can do this exercise on the treadmill being a little inclined simulating a slope.
- Strength: strength exercises using an elastic band that you can tighten between your ankles while walking with it.
- Squats: add to your daily routine a session of squats with several repetitions.
- Lunges: this exercise is best done with some weight. It involves bringing one foot forward with respect to the other, putting all your weight on the back foot and slowly bending that knee. These resistance exercises help to build muscle mass and eliminate cellulite in legs and buttocks.
By following these tips, you will gradually get rid of the dimples in your legs. Add to this abandoning a sedentary lifestyle and moving to the side of the active life and good habits to lead a healthy life, among which are a correct diet, eliminating alcohol and tobacco and everything that harms the proper circulation of the blood.