how to make moon water: Witches, Astrologers and mystics alike can all agree on the power of the Moon. It’s one of many two luminaries in our sky (alongside the Solar) and incredibly potent tool for manifestation and magic.
The Moon guidelines over the subtle, unconscious, and intuitive points of the self, and its wax and wane mirror our personal. Once we align ourselves with the Moon, we’re tapping into a historic energy present. One easy way to do that is by making Moon water.
WHAT IS MOON WATER?
You possibly can create Moon water by leaving water outdoor to charge underneath the moonlight. Because the Moon impacts the ocean’s tides, there’s already a fast connection between the ingredient of water and the Moon. When you add intention (and maybe a crystal or two), you may create a tool that can be utilized for everything from watering your vegetation to adding to your bath to cleaning your home.
HOW TO MAKE MOON WATER
To create Moon water, you’ll want:
- A jar or container (I like to recommend a mason jar or other clear jar. However any jar, glass, or even Tupperware will do)
- Water (from a tap, from a bottle, from a river…simply make sure it’s protected to drink if you plan on doing so)
- A label up to now your Moonlight water and note which signal and phase the Moon is in (like “Full Moon in Taurus, October 31, 2020”)
- Water-safe crystals, like rose quartz, clear quartz, or amethyst
- Cleaning herbs, like mugwort (ruled by the Moon), lavender (for rest and therapeutic), rosemary (for cover), or sweetgrass (for constructive power)
- A lighter and bowl to burn the herbs.
- An intention to give attention to, such as peace, love, or acceptance (optionally available)
Moon water is traditionally charged at night time under the sunshine of the Full Moon when lunar power is at its most potent and we’re easily ready to connect to our instinct. You can also make Moonlight water throughout a Gibbous Moon when the Moon is nearly full. By no means make Moonlight water during an eclipse—eclipse energy overpowers lunar power, so it’s not time to do this kind of work.
Whichever part you choose, verify which zodiac signal the Moon is in, as a result of this will affect the power of the water. For instance, Moonlight water charged beneath a Full Moon in Taurus, ruled by Venus, will encourage love and pleasure, and Moonlight water charged beneath a Full Moon in Gemini, dominated by Mercury, might help you declare your voice.
When you’re using any of the following, begin by cleaning your jar or container with smoke out of your herbs, sticking in your label, and including crystals to your jar. Then add water. Place your jar somewhere outdoors so it can take up the Moon’s energy—even should you can’t see the Full Moon, the water will still cost.
When you’d like, you can take a second to meditate: Maintain your palms over the water and movie the lunar power transferring by the crown of your head, down your backbone and arms, through your physique, and out of your palms into the water. As you do so, concentrate on the intention you’re setting, then thank the universe for letting you connect with the cosmos. Lastly, leave the water to cost in a single day. In the morning, you’ll have Moonlight water!
HOW TO USE MOON WATER
Okay, so that you made Moonwater. Now, what do you do with it? Fortunate you, there are many choices:
- Use it to scrub your altar, sacred space, crystals, or any ritual instruments.
- Add it to a ritual bathtub.
- Use it to cleanse your ground (yep, you can just add it to your PineSol!)
- Dip your brushes in it whenever you paint
- Use it to water your crops.
- Create a fragrant room spray by including important oils and alcohol
- Use it in your important oil diffuser.
- Drink it so you can take up it into your body
- Use it to anoint your physique as a method of energetically cleaning your self.
And when you think of one other use, go for it. Get inventive and let the magic of the Moon and your heart information you. As witches say, and so it’s!
READ NEXT: How To Use A Pendulum: A Beginner’s Guide