When suffering from lactose intolerance, it is recommended to look for alternatives that can provide us with important benefits, and one of them is rice milk, it brings benefits such as easy digestion, helps prevent cardiovascular problems, strokes and stimulates the immune system.
The rice milk is a good choice, remember that cow ‘s milk, is known for having higher protein and calcium levels, therefore we must complement the absence of calcium and nutrients by other foods.
Properties and benefits of rice milk
The rice milk stands out as a completely roughage, and loss of appetite or weakness is ideal.
Both vegetarians, athletes, and people looking to lose weight, obtain from rice milk a great ally when adding it to their eating habits since it has low levels of fat and high concentrations of nutrients, it also provides an energy value through its carbohydrate content.
Remember that brown rice contains:
- – Protein : forming food.
- – Vitamin B1 (THAMINE) , which intervenes in the proper nervous and muscular functioning, this is known as the vitamin of the spirit.
- – Magnesium : is part of bones and other tissues.
- – Enzyme activator , important in the use and storage of carbohydrates, fats, proteins, and is vital for nerve transmissions and for muscle contraction and relaxation.
- It is a good food to accompany sports regimens and diets to lose weight
- 1 cup of brown rice
- 4 cups of water
- Cinnamon or vanilla to taste
- We can use natural sweeteners such as honey, panela, among others, if you are on a weight loss plan you can use stevia.
- You can add cinnamon or vanilla to give it more flavor.
- Clean and wash the rice very well and soak in 4 cups of water overnight.
- The next day you can pour the soaked rice together with its soaking water and add a cup of water to the blender, add sweetener and add vanilla or cinnamon if you prefer, blend well until a homogeneous mixture is achieved.
- When you have the mixture, take a fine strainer, squeeze well and voila!
- Remember that the shelf life in refrigeration is 48-72 hours.