Pendulums are widely used for various reasons, one of them being to guess certain things. Do you want to know how to use a pendulum to guess? Keep reading and discover the keys to be able to do it successfully.
Pendulum Divination Powers
Pendulums were used for guessing more than 200 years ago, a technique that those who know it says is very effective. They are especially used to better understand intuition, and also to speak to your subconscious mind.
Steps to use a pendulum to guess
- The first thing you need, of course, is to have a pendulum. It can be bought or homemade, such as with a ring or washer, plus a 10-13 centimetre rope.
- The most suitable position to use a pendulum when you want to guess is sitting down. Extend your arms and legs and rest your elbows on the table. Sit in an upright position and with a calm attitude, you can even meditate for a few minutes if you wish.
- When you’re in the right position, say to the pendulum, “Show me a yes, please. ” Be patient, as it can respond to you in a few seconds or even 5 minutes.
- The pendulum will begin to swing, it can be in circles or from side to side. What you do will be a “Yes” and throughout the session, that movement will mean that.
- Repeat the process to find out what the “No” movement is.
- You can start by asking basic questions like “Is my name XXX?”, “Am I a woman?” and check that the pendulum goes in the correct answer.
- With the simple questions asked, you can start with the questions that really interest you. Keep in mind that they must be questions that have the answer “Yes” or “No”.
- As a recommendation, there are boards that can be used to help answer the questions.
- Using the pendulum to guess is fine, but don’t let it control your life. Also be guided by your intuition and hold your own destiny in your hands, since the pendulumis not always right.
Have you ever used a pendulum to guess?