There is a daunting number among the statistics of possible diseases for men: 90% of men will possibly face a prostate problem, hypertrophy, or adenocarcinoma at some point in their life. But additionally, to how serious these ailments are, the treatments for these kinds of diseases don’t seem to be very encouraging.
These treatments begin by giving patients drugs that “feminize” hormones: libido collapses, hair falls out, breasts grow, and become painful (this is named gynecomastia).
When this sort of hormonal treatment doesn’t work, official medicine goes on to the subsequent step of the prostate extraction. In both cases, affected men are exposed to a high risk of impotence or permanent enuresis, which ends up in diapers’ utilization in extreme cases.
Therefore, it’s normal for those who care about their well-being and health to look for a real and practical alternative against this kind of ailment and the consequences of the initial aggressive treatments. Various scientific studies have shown that an accurate supply of specific nutrients may be one of the only effective ways to dam the five mechanisms that cause prostate disorders.
The sooner you begin taking these nutrients, the lower the chance of developing prostate disorders. These nutrients have also been shown to assist men stricken by prostate problems to return to everyday life:
The rapid decrease in the sudden urge to urinate.
- Ability to empty the bladder.
- Regain regular and deep sleep because it’s now unnecessary to induce up within the middle of the night to urinate.
- Stimulate sexual functions and improve sexual performance.
- For many men, these improvements are quickly palpable. Some even get prodigious ends up in just some weeks.
If you or someone you’re keen on suffers from prostate problems, I hope this information is helpful and a source of inspiration.
Prostate: a history of hormones
The prostate may be an organ under the influence of male sex hormones.
Benign Prostate Hyperplasia (BPH) is caused mainly by the accelerated transformation of natural testosterone into dihydrotestosterone (DHT), another kind of testosterone. DHT includes a five times more powerful effect on prostate growth than testosterone. Its increase will, therefore, cause a rise within the volume of the prostate. If you suffer from erectile dysfunction problem due to prostate you can take cenforce 100 and Vidalista 20
The conversion of testosterone to DHT is triggered by the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase.
Prescription drugs for benign prostatic hypertrophy will block this enzyme to prevent testosterone’s conversion to DHT and reduce the swelling of the prostate.
The problem is that these drugs block the enzyme 5-alpha-reductase throughout the body and not just within the prostate.
Therefore, the level of DHT will drop throughout the body and cause symptoms in patients, almost like those experienced by women during menopause: hot flashes, night sweats, hair loss, loss of libido, nervous and physical fatigue.
The body of patients is “feminized”: their breasts grow and become painful to the touch. They also suffer from impotency.
- Despite those side effects’ seriousness, few men know that it’s possible to fight prostate swelling naturally and safely.
- The Florida or Sabal tree acts on the flow of urine.
- The Florida palm, also called Serenoa repens or Sabal, was the topic of a 2004 meta-analysis of 4,280 patients. This vast study concluded that Florida’s palm encompasses a beneficial effect on Benign Prostatic Hyperplasia patients’ urinary comfort.
One of these studies showed that the urine flow of men with benign prostatic hypertrophy increased to 70% after six months of supplementation.
Also, residual urine within the bladder was reduced by almost 65%.
Thanks to this nutritional supplement, the study participants were ready to get obviate several deciliters at a time. They were able to reduce the frequency and duration of their bathroom visits.
- Nettle reduces the degree and calms the inflammation of the prostate.
- Nettle is additionally considered the reference plant against prostate disorders.
Even in Germany, health authorities have recognized its benefits for treating an enlarged prostate’s urinary disorders. A clinical study indicates that nettle extract improves BPH-related urinary symptoms and reduces the prostate size compared to placebo given to other patients.
These benefits are mainly because of the lignans present in nettle. These plant compounds abate testosterone conversion to DHT, a molecule directly involved within the onset and development of BPH.
Nettle leaves also contain quercetin, a flavonoid that relieves inflammatory symptoms of the prostate.
The bark of the African plum
The African plum helps the bladder to contract, making it possible to urinate. It also reduces the dimensions of the prostate by slowing the expansion of cells involved in its growth. Therefore, the urethra has more room and urine flows out of the bladder more easily.
In 2002, a meta-analysis collected the results of 18 studies with 1,562 patients with BPH. The authors conclude that the African plum effectively alleviates urinary disorders associated with BPH. one in all these clinical studies showed that the beneficial effects of African plum persisted for a month after stopping treatment.
- The Inca’s secret to prostate health and virility
- Maca is mostly known for its aphrodisiac properties, but it’s also one in every of the foremost studied plants for its beneficial action on the prostate.
Epidemiological studies have shown that the consumption of cruciferous vegetables (broccoli, cabbages, turnips, maca) is related to a lower risk of glandular carcinoma. These vegetables contain glucosinolates, active molecules for the protection of the prostate. But red maca includes the very best levels of glucosinolates.
Preliminary studies have shown that the consumption of red maca could decrease within the prostate’s size after 14 days and a return to standard size after 42 days.
- These first discoveries will be developed further, but they already make maca one of the most promising plants against prostate problems.
- Zinc reduces the quantity of the prostate.
- Zinc is usually referred to as “the mineral of virility” because it plays a vital role in testosterone’s natural production and since its present in high concentrations within the prostate.
- Studies have shown that zinc levels decrease in patients with BPH or adenocarcinoma. Hence the importance of nutritional supplementation with zinc. Kamagra Oral Jelly is also good option to treat impotency.
Zinc also helps to higher control cell proliferation and thus decreases the degree of the prostate.
Note that, just like the Florida tree and nettle, zinc can inhibit the excessive transformation of testosterone into DHT (the substance that causes prostate growth).