In the market there are thousands of products that offer to improve the appearance of the eyelashes and more and more people are turning to them, since they give that special touch to the look. However, you can find great benefits with natural products, they are also less aggressive and economical. This is the case of aloe vera, which promises to strengthen and lengthen your eyelashes if you are constant, in this way you will not abuse chemicals or false eyelashes, among other procedures that over time are likely to generate negative effects.
In this article we will show you how you can use the gel that is inside aloe vera or aloe vera to make your face in general look more striking. All you will need are 2 ingredients, a container to store the mixture, and an applicator. Remember that hygiene when preparing home recipes is key, so everything must be very clean, especially when the area to be treated is delicate such as the eyes.
How to strengthen and lengthen your eyelashes?
Although it is normal for the eyelashes to fall, if you can take care of them so that this does not happen excessively. It’s not just about aesthetics either, they actually protect your eyes from everything that circulates outside. This remedy is effective if you want to give it strength and stimulate growth, after a few weeks you will begin to notice changes.
- 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- 1 capsule of vitamin E.
- Glass jar with lid.
- Clean mascara brush.
- The first thing you must do to obtain this homemade recipe is to wash and open a small leaf of aloe vera or aloe vera, then with the help of a wooden spoon, remove the gel that is inside.
- Now add it to the blender, then poke a vitamin E capsule and pour it out so that you can blend everything for a few seconds. Pour the mixture into the clean jar and refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
- Use the treatment at night after removing your makeup and make sure your face is clean. You have to dip the brush just as clean each time and apply on the lashes.
- Do it from roots to ends, then let it dry naturally for what I did overnight and the next day rinse with plenty of water. Repeat the process every night until you have the expected result.
- Do not use too much mixture of aloe and vitamin, this way you will avoid that it can fall into the eye.
Other care to take into account
Proper maintenance of eyelashes helps improve your health and reduce the likelihood of breakage, so it is always good to follow these tips. If you form a habit, you will allow them to look long and thick.
- Use an eyelash brush on a regular basis.
- Wash your face and eyes with a mild soap every day.
- Remove eye makeup every night with a special product for the area.
- Remember that most home remedies have not been scientifically proven, so when using them you must be careful. If you notice any problems in the area, immediately discontinue use.
- Another option: one of the common products for eyelashes is castor oil, you should only use small amounts with a cotton swab and apply it carefully so that it does not get into your eyes, as it will cause irritation and if this happens you should wash with abundant water. Remove it the next morning.
- Note: before using an eyelash treatment it is best to apply a small amount to another part of the body, such as the arm and if you do not develop any irritation over time, it may be safer.